CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sorry Babe, I love you & Thank you everyone!!

While I’m writing this post, Babe was in campus taking your test now. It’s really hard for me to on computer and sits in front if it to write this post. The three little holes in my abdomen still pain now, I know u’ll sure scold me about this. But! I really wan to say sorry to my dear Babe. Sorry Babe I made u worry, I made u hb, I stubborn don wan listen to your advice and much much more… hmmmmmm…I tot as long as I don wan to face the problem, it will disappear by itself and now it proved that it getting worse only.

I scared to face the truth, that’s all I can explain and I really feel regret and sorry about that. How u know I want to cry when I go in surgery room? Hmmm… I tried to pretend to smile that time, I really tried very hard to control my tears. When the nurse pushed me to the surgery room, I tried my best to not to think about u, because I know once I think about u, I’ll sure cry until non stop. I really felt very very scared when I’m in surgery room by myself. Inside there very, extremly cold that’s why I shivered so bad when u saw me. All the nurses and doctors were wearing masks and blue colour protector except me, I’m wearing green. Hehe.. When I lied down on the surgery bed, I told myself I need to be strong because Babe told me everything will be alright, I trust u and I really wan to come out to see u as fast as I can.

When the nurse pushed me out from the surgery room, I felt quite disappointed because I didn’t Babe beside me when I open eyes. I just searched for u when my eyes opened. When I heard that u r in the room I tried to open eyes to see u but I can’t because I’m tired and I can’t stop shivering. I know Babe hold my right hand, I can feel that u hold my hand.. I also can’t remember when I totally awake… Babe, u were right, the aunty beside me really noisy, I’m in subconscious also can heard her can’t stop talking with my sister… hahahahaha….

Babe, thanks for coming to take care of me these days. U don worry so much okay? I’m not half cacat like wat u said.. haha.. See, I still can on computer and write this post for u. haha… At last, I also wanna thanks my lovely friends who came to visit me after my surgery. I really felt very happy to see that flower u all bought for me, it’s really sweet.. haha.. and also the Brands, I’ll finish it also k.. haha.. And most importantly, thanks to my sister and mother who take care of me most of the time in hospital. I don’t mean to vomit out all the soup that u feed me Jie, I was very very hungry also but I just can’t take it and I knew that u cubit my face when I’m subconcious… haha… thanks everyone!!

0 comments: