CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Baby's Graduation Day

Baby's convocation was held in Seri Pacific at 20 December 2008.
This is the stage where all the VVIPs sit.
The rest of us sit here.. From Left: Vincent, Aaron, Cheilin and Kathy. We took this pic before we dress up. This is after we dressed up. Our gang color is silver with purple. So Cool..Hehe...

The following pictures were taken when we are too too too boring..
Who is this? .... It's naughty Baby la.. Bat man!! Oppss... hand shake, a bit blur...Arhhh!!!! Pervert!!!
Hehehe... The prize is not mine actually, jusy play with it.. hehe..
Act boring.... Aiya, 'ter-smile'... heheYappeee!!!
These are Aaron, Kathy and Chei Lin's legssss.... hehe... really boring until like this
Meal time! It was after the graduation ceremony. I was so so so hungry, but the food there is really S**K! The most delicious one is the Rasberry pudding. I think we ate more than ten cups that day.. hehe..
This is Mr. Dipankar with Baby..
Wah! I must introduce this very important person to all of u, she is my 'mother' in campus--> Dr. Grace. . Everyone said I look like her. Whoever in the campus including the cleaners in campus always approach me to ask about our relationship. Arhh, It's quite disturbing sometimes. Everytime, Aaron will tell them my real mother throw me to dustbin and was picked up by my current mother.. Really SWT!!!!

0 comments: