CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Feelings, emotions

Nobody can live without anybody else in their life..
Everybody need support, need help, need care, need love..
At times when you feel lonely, when you feel sad, hurt, depressed, or lost..
You need somebody..
And i know i am blessed to have found somebody.. She mean the world to me..
At first, i loved her quietly.. Then i wanted her badly.. I got her now, and i want to hold on to her forever..
She has been there for me through all times, at times when i needed someone badly.. at times when i broke down in tears.. at times when we burst into laughter together.. all those times.. when i think about them, i would smile.. and it makes me realise how much we've gone through.. how much i appreciate her..
There were times when we disagree with each other, and times when we quarrel.. But it never once create even a tiny crack on our love.. in fact, it made us and our love stronger..
I appreciate her for who she is.. I really want, and will love her forever..

This is her..
Sweetheart, i've told you and i want to tell you again
I love you so very much.. And always remember, I will always do.. =)
Lets walk the journey called life together, alright?
I will be strong, you should too!
Remember what we've gone through, remember our past and lets look forward to the future..
Life begins with dreams, turn to goals, and end with memories.. lets have a sweet one together..
I love you!

Your duling =P

0 comments: