CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Random

Damn.. so tired after coming back from badminton..
Well, maybe you guys don't know yet.. I'm having badminton every Thursday now.. from 7-9 at Seksyen 20 Shah Alam..
Previously i went there from Sunway via Federal Highway.. But today, i went there from Sri Kembagan, baby's house.. i managed to get to Shah Alam.. But ended up at Seksyen 28 HICOM =( So sesat today.. luckily my friend called me back to guide me.. But guess what? i didn't get lost while coming back! =) at least some positives there! haha..
Ok, i don't know why i am craving for The Corrs songs now.. Should be because I listened to "Runaway" just now in the car while on the way back after fetching baby back home..

Woohoo! Used to be one of my favourite bands in the 90s.. Try listening to their songs.. The thing that attract me the most about their music is the HOT girl playing drums and the violin =) Kinda cool.. haha
This brings me to something else.. I know baby's favourite music instrument is guitar.. Mine, i think at times i love drums and sometimes violin.. but definitely not piano (don't ask me why, cause i don't know)..
What music instrument do you guys love the most? leave a comment on the chat box!
Or mayb i should just make a poll.. hmmph.. too lazy.. =P leave a comment!

Good Night!

0 comments: