CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 7, 2010

Alive

Phewww... It's been a long time we leave this place empty. It's not easy to click on this page to write again because we are so so so busy all the time. Believe me, that's bullshit!


Things are not going so well these days. Both of us are having problems with our study life and working life. Then we have problems with our group mates and colleagues. The funny thing is we both have the similar problems at the same time, I also don't know who should play the supporting role in this situation.

Finally, today got a dim of light throughout the grey days that I've been through. For the first time, i chat with my lecturer like Friend, real friend. I've told her what I've been through in my life and she told her hers as well. Ms Jeanneate, don't feel bad for your husband. I'm sure he loves you a lot no matter how he behave.

It's really strange, you don't need to be a very good friend with someone to tell your story. Just a click, we both are sitting down face to face telling our miserable story. Really glad that my own lecturer share her story with me, but after she listened to mine, she felt that her life is so much better than me.

I dont feel ashamed to share my story anymore. If i can inspired people with my story, i'll be glad to share my story with you.

0 comments: