CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Semester Break

Haven't been updating the blog for quite some time and sorry for that.
I am having my semester break now - 3 weeks or so. Its kinda boring cause my baby went to work on 2,4,6 (if u know what i mean). So, the remaining days would be me alone at home.
I've been playing online game and training up my new 'football team' on Winning Eleven (old old game on PS2). The hot online game now is Cabal Online. Since me and Nicholas played, we have been trying to convince everyone to join in our Cabal Mania. Hoong and my baby firstly were anti-cabal members. But now, it's like 180 degrees change. My baby reach level 30 in like, 4 days *impressed*. Ok, enough of Cabal - maybe i'll post more in the next post.

I miss you baby.. i miss you alot lovely.. arrhh! Feel so worried about you when you're working.. Seeing you so stressed makes me so worried. Take care, i love you so much! MuaaakSsss!
i hope you take time to check our blog and don't be too addicted to Cabal =P

Jason Lim

0 comments: