CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Good Luck!!

While i'm writing this post, my dear is studying beside me, guess he didn't know i'm writting now. He has a mid term test tomorrow, the test is about bacteria and viruses (microorganisms). Heard that it's very hard, i f not he won't study days and nights... As his gf, i just can try to keep quiet to let him study, even though i feel like playing gound bound, dynasty warriors, cs.... with him now. I really feel like hug u, kiss u, sayang u more now but but u r busy with your bacteria and viruses.. Babe, Good luck for your test... love love...
PS: Don't always mention Bacteria & Viruses in front of me and don remind me that they are everywhere.. It's scary... haha.. However, thanks for sharing your knowledge with me...

0 comments: