CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My day

Since I can’t sms with my dear todays (thanks to Digi, my home no line) so I wanna to tell my dear about my day today. Today I didn’t go to college even I got a class today; btw, it’s an unimportant class. When I woke up this morning, I have headache. Don know why these few days always got headache.. hmm.. mayb I’m hungry… haha.. Seriously, every time after I ate, headache will just gone. If anyone can tell why hungry can cause headache pls let me know. Haha.. Besides doing houseworks, my only activity for today is doing assignment while watching tv. Haha.. ‘geng or not?’ Instead of finish watching all the episodes in the dvds, I also done my assignment… hahaha… Mummy complained about me just now coz I almost finish her soda biscuits which she just bought yesterday.. Too bad la, I’m my bebe and mummy’s little dino.. For dinner, I just eat corns.. It’s tasteless anyway… haha.. Frankly speaking, I’m still hungry now. Arhh… Bebe is doing lab report now. If he cant finish it today, tmr he’ll not be able to accompany me.. then only he’ll know what will happen… haha… dear, can’t wait to dance with u again in the pool.. I miss u…

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is soda biscuits...??? is it a soda or biscuit or soda dip in biscuit...

ex-teacher