CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy birthday!

Sweetheart! Happy 20th Birthday! I guess i've said everything i wanted to, to you in the sms.. well, i just want to say again that i love you and i'll never be bored of saying this to you. I'll be there for you always, i promise! I hope you'll enjoy your day today with me. Although it will be simple, but the most important thing is that we're together, right? I love you baby and i always will. Be happy always and good luck in everything that you do. I'll always stand by you no matter what happens. Finally, i big big KISS and a big big HUG for you.. MUUUAAKKKSSSssss!!!!!!!! keke..love love..

1 comments:

Cheilin said...

Thank you babe dear dear, babe so sweet!!! made me love u more and more now.. even though my bday celebration is very simple, yes, is very very simple... haha.. but i enjoy it.. thanks for the creamy fruits cake dear..made me feel like swim more now.. haha.. i love u...