CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Sweet Memory

To my babe dear dear,

Thanks for everything you’ve done for me dear dear, I really appreciate it. Getting to meet you is the luckiest thing in my life. You made me believe there is love in the world and I hope you are my first and the last one. Even we’ve been together for only 1 year 3 months and 21 days, but you’ve gave me uncountable sweetest memories. I really wanna to share one of our sweetest memories with everyone. Mayb it may sound nothing for you or others, but it’s really the sweetest memory for me.
That is a sunny day where u and I go swim in the swimming pool in your condo. I also forgot how it start, I just remember u suddenly hug me in your arms and dance with me in the swimming pool while singing ‘So Close’ (by Jon McLaughlin). I really don’t know how to describe my feeling, I really feel very sweet and happy. I just feel like a princess dancing with my prince. Hehe..
Dear, I really feel surprise that u create a blog for us and tell everyone that u love me. Hehe… I wanna to tell everyone that I love you also. I love you a lot, I love you forever. Hope you are my first and the last one. . Muuakkkccccllllssss.. . Love love piggy babe..

From your baby…

0 comments: