CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Genting Trip

Yes, another fun and enjoyable Genting Highlands trip with my baby! (Baby:Well, the first time we go Genting-Very very excited and nervous. Second time-Very very happy. Third time-Happy. Fourth time-Normal normal, go pak to lo. Fifth time- Wat? Genting AGAIN? hehe, but still very enjoy with my Bebe) Well, the picture is taken on the Saturday morning. My dad drove to the Genting Skyway and we rode the cable car up. after reaching, we went to check in but has to wait for soooo long.. (We've waited for approximately two hours, we spend our time playing Hang Man and watching my favorite show "MR. BEAN") So, we decided to go for breakfast. (I tot is brunch? haha)

Our mou liu-ness picture at the food court in First World. I think the name is First World Cafe. Haha.. so, i ate the duck drumstick noodle and baby ate Prawn teppanyaki. (It supposed to be ikan bakar spicy seafood de, but inside got prawns only. I'm too hungry, after finished only realised it. Haha)

Well, this is the duck drumstick noodle. Tastes not bad.. but the bowl is the disposable one.. Plastic material.. everything is disposable.. So, i don't relaly like it.. Then we went to watch Forbidden Kingdom - The one acted by Jackie Chan and Jet Li. Not bad, but weird. (It's really really weird, i don't like it at all!! Can u imagine those chinese heroes speaking English? )Haha..

OK, after that, we managed to check into the hotel room. We rest, then go to Kenny G concert. Before that, we took some pictures. LOL. Baby, these are for you! (Why put in my ugly pic? made ppl shy shy..)




OK, others are for our own collection. haha! We went down and had dinner at Burger King before going to Kenny G. I will write about the Kenny G concert in the next post..

After the fantastic concert, we went back to the room for a little while and decided to go down walk walk to find something to eat - but we couldn't cause 'too expensive' (said by baby). We went up back to the room again, good exercise huh? (exercise is better than eating in the midnight. Don't forget about our goal-Keep fit!!)

The next morning, we went to eat buffet breakfast. We slept late,(It's bebe's fault!! He turn off the alarm. Made me can't eat more food.) so left around 45 minutes to eat and this is the result,

Our drinks - quite obviously.. after eating, we went back to pack, and bye bye Genting! (added: we celebrate mummy's birthday at night. My sister, joey, came back with her new BF-Patrick. I'm really happy for her. Hope they can last forever. Patrick, treat her good good good okay? Don't let her get hurt.)
Our very simple and sweet trip. Looking forward to our next trip. (He he he, where you want to go next? no Genting again ah.. )
i love you baby, and thanks for accompanying me! I hope you enjoyed the trip and the concert as much as i do! (I love you too, i'll be happy and enjoyed as long as i can be with u, my darling dear dear)
By bebe (and Baby)

0 comments: