CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ghost!!

Today, I didn’t meet my dear. I very very very extremely miss you dear, u’re just like a ghost haunting my mind. I’m quite unhappy today. First, I miss a lot …. a lot, but can’t meet u. Second, the ‘u-know-who’ in my campus made me very very angry from last night till now. I hope that the ‘u-know-who’ was reading this blog because I wanna tell ‘u-know-who’, “U r the most most most worse person I ever met in my life. I must tell that u are so great to be a two faces person, I never ever get so angry and piss with someone before. And please don’t play us like fools, please RESPECT US” Arhh… I so hope that I can scold bad words in front of the ‘u-know-who’ to release my mm songness.. Luckily, I control myself well.
Oh ya, before I finish this blog I would like to tell those who confused that Baby is Chei Lin, Bebe or Babe is Jason. We don’t call each other name, we named each other Baby and Bebe.. He he he
I love you dear..
From Baby..

0 comments: