CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

My little pet

Can u see my 'mao mao cong'? It's on top of the leaf!

This is a 'mao mao cong' (caterpillar) that i found on my mum's favorite tree. (Ermm... It's a cocoon now.) I saved this little 'mao mao cong' before my mum send it to heaven. I know it's very weird to keep a caterpillar at home, but i really like having a pet. I have cats, dog, bird and hamster before, but all dead!! Don't misunderstand, i didn't torture those pets k. They are sick when i bring them back.

It's really hurt to see my pets pass away like that, that's why insect is my best choice now. Actually, i very very very extremely afraid of 'mao mao cong' .. haha.. But i really hope i can witness my 'mao mao cong' become a butterfly. Do you still remember when is the last time u saw butterfly?




0 comments: