CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day

Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,

But only one mother the wide world over.

-George Cooper-



Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs...
since the payment is pure love.

-Mildred B. Vermont-


Appreciation for the love she poured into our life would be the only way we can ever repay all that she has done for us. Our mother is and always, always, will be someone very special to us. We are forever in debt for all that she gave us.



Mum, I'm sorry for all the things that I've done that hurt you, for kicking you while i was inside you, for causing all the pain while you were carrying me, for yelling at you, and for all my wrong-doings. I'm all grown up now, I've learnt but I will still be learning. I need your guidance, I always do. Happy Mothers' Day!

Mothers' Day is a day worth celebrating, no matter how busy you are. Celebrating does not mean you will have to go out and spend big money. The most important is that the family is together and enjoyed the day together. Enjoy your Mothers' Day people!

A simple phrase can make make her happy, and 'I love you' on this very day would be meaningful and unforgettable. Hopefully all of us will enjoy today. Happy mothers' day.

0 comments: